Product Returns Process
At Armeg, we pride ourselves on our high quality standards and strict quality control measures. However, in the event that you develop a potential fault or problem with your product, we want to ensure we minimize any inconvenience and resolve your problem as soon as possible. If you are concerned about your Armeg products performance, please follow the below guidance:
Tradesmen / Product User
Armeg products are guaranteed against manufacturing defect or faults for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Should your product develop a fault or a problem, then please return the product to the Armeg stockist you purchased the item from. Your distributor will then be able to contact us immediately and follow the process below. If you purchased your Armeg product directly from us at an exhibition, please contact us on 01246 411 081.
If a customer returns a potentially faulty Armeg product which they purchased from you, we want to make the returns process as smooth as possible, so please follow the below guidance:
(1) Contact the Armeg customer services team immediately on 01246 411 081.
(2) Please do not credit or replace the item before speaking to a member of the Armeg team.
(3) Please note, if a potentially faulty set is returned and subsequently found to be faulty, Armeg will only credit the individual faulty component. Please do not replace complete sets.
(4) A member of the Armeg customer services team will advise you on whether the particular item will need to be returned and advise you of the next steps.
(5) If the product does need to be returned to Armeg for inspection, you will be issued with an RWI number by Armeg. This will need to be documented on all paperwork and product returned to Armeg without an RWI reference number will not be processed.
(6) Any product returned to Armeg will need to be returned at your expense. However, if the item is found to be faulty, we will refund the carriage charge (up to a value of £7).
(7) Any returns should be addressed to:
Goods In Department
(8) If you have returned an item, a member of the Armeg team will contact you with the findings from a technical report to advise you of the outcome.
Armeg Telephone No: (0)1246 411 081
Armeg Fax No: (0)1246 411 882
Armeg Email: email@example.com