Tile Removing Chisel
Click here to find your local stockist.
- Ideal for rapidly removing tiles and plaster
- The cranked shaft chisel is purpose designed to allow a rapid tile lifting action without 'dragging' the machine along the floor.
- User comfort is enhanced and avoids hours of labour intensive manual chiselling to remove tiles and plaster
- Designed for use in SDS Plus machines with roto-stop facility
|Description||Blade Width mm||Overall Length mm||Part Number|
|Tile Removing Chisel||80||180||G80SDSTR|
For use in tile, plaster, render removal applications.
Prior to using chisels, please ensure your machine has the ‘chisel only’ function as they are designed to be used on this function only.
Before using this product the chuck shank should be thoroughly lubricated.
Minimal force should be applied when being used.
After using the product continuously for 10-15 minutes the chisel must be removed from the chuck and allowed to cool at room temperature.
Never try to accelerate cooling of shanks by dipping in water as this can cause thermal shock, crack the chisel and cause early failure.
- SDS Plus shanks should be greased prior to and during use. This reduces heat build-up which reduces wear on the chisel and the machine
- Prior to using chisels, please ensure your machine has the 'chisel only' function as they are designed to be used on this function only
Click the link below to view the technical data sheet