SDS Plus 40mm Wide Scaling Chisel
Click here to find your local stockist.
- Ideal for general masonry removal work
- An everyday essential chisel, perfect for transmitting the hammer blow of SDS Plus machines
- Wider than standard chisel for removal of masonry materials, chasing & levelling.
- Designed for use in SDS Plus machines with roto-stop facility.
For use in:
- Heavy duty concrete
- General concrete
- Hard bricks
- Soft bricks
- Lightweight blocks
- Natural stone
- Constructional granite
|Description||Blade Width mm||Overall Length mm||Part Number|
|40mm Wide Scaling Chisel||40||250||G250B4SC|
- SDS Plus shanks should be greased prior to and during use. This reduces heat build-up which reduces wear on the chisel and the machine
- Prior to using chisels, please ensure your machine has the 'chisel only' function as they are designed to be used on this function only
Tags: G250B4SC , SDS Plus , removal , hammer , heavy duty concrete , general concrete , hard brick , soft brick , lightweight block , matural stone , constructional granite , limestone , mortar , general masonry work