Carbide Tipped Raking Chisels
Click here to find your local stockist.
- Ideal for the ultimate performance in material removal when working in the toughest masonry & concrete
- This unique short bodied chisel incorporates a full strip of tungsten carbide on the working edge which gives extended life and progression in hard materials.
- Designed for use in SDS Plus machines with roto-stop facility
- Available in 30mm and 55mm wide versions
Can be used in
- Heavy duty concrete
- General concrete
- Hard bricks
- Soft bricks
- Lightweight block
- Natural stone
- Constructional granite
|Description||Diameter Size mm||Overall Length mm||Part Number|
|30mm Wide Raking Chisel - Carbide Tipped||30||150||
|55mm Wide Raking Chisel - Carbide Tipped||55||150||G55B4CCCT|
Prior to using chisels, please ensure your machine has the ‘chisel only’ function as they are designed to be used on this function only.
Before using the chisel, please ensure the chuck shank is thoroughly lubricated.
For use in heavy duty concrete, general concrete, hard bricks, soft bricks, lightweight block, natural stone, constructional granite, limestone, mortar.
Minimal force should be applied when being used.
After using the product continuously for 10-15 minutes the chisel must be removed from the chuck and allowed to cool at room temperature. Never try to accelerate cooling of shanks by dipping in water as this can cause thermal shock, crack the chisel and cause early failure.
Lubrication must be re-applied before re-using. Products can fail on the shank due to temperature build up of 200°C.
Misuse of the product will decrease the maximum time usage significantly. Shank failure due to temperature build up is not warranted.
- SDS Plus shanks should be greased prior to and during use. This reduces heat build-up which reduces wear on the chisel and on the machine.
- Each TC raking chisel is as short as possible for added power transmission to improve chiselling performance.
- Prior to using chisels, please ensure your machine has the 'chisel only' function as they are designed to be used on this function only.
Tags: G30B4CCCT , G55B4CCCT , Heavy duty concrete , general concrete , hard brick , soft brick , lightweight block , natural stone , constructional granite , limestone , mortar , tungsten carbide , material removal , SDS Plus