Brick Removing Chisel - Carbide Tipped
Click here to find your local stockist.
- Hammers out the mortar around individual bricks or blocks to allow brick removal
- Ideal for applications such as installing brick lights, air bricks, replacing damaged brickwork and cavity access etc.
- Carbide tipped for extended life
- 6mm wide cutting edge.
- Minimises chance of brick damage.
|Description||Blade Width mm||Overall Length mm||Part Number|
|Brick Removing Chisel - Carbide Tipped||6.0||220||G230B4BC|
- SDS Plus shanks should be greased prior to and during use. This reduces heat build-up which reduces wear on the chisel and the machine
- Prior to using chisels, please ensure your machine has the 'chisel only' function as they are designed to be used on this function only