80mm Wide EBS Hard Material Chisel
Click here to find your local stockist.
- This 80mm wide chisel is ideal for producing repeated numbers of electrical back boxes in tough masonry
- User convenience is assured by avoiding hours of labour intensive manual chiselling
- Perfect for use in hard materials
- Can be used in conjunction with the Electrical Box Sinking Range - remove the bulk of masonry material with the EBS Round Cutter, then remove the corners with this robust chisel.
Can be used in
- Heavy duty concrete
- General Concrete
- Hard bricks
- Soft bricks
- Lightweight blocks
- Natural stone
- Constructional granite
|Description||Blade Width mm||Overall Length mm||Part Number|
|80mm Wide EBS Hard Material Chisel||80||150||EBS.BSC.HM|
Prior to using chisels, please ensure your machine has the ‘chisel only’ function as they are designed to be used on this function only.
Before using the chisel, please ensure the chuck shank is thoroughly lubricated.
For use in heavy duty concrete, general concrete, hard bricks, soft bricks, lightweight block, natural stone, constructional granite, limestone, mortar.
Minimal force should be applied when being used.
After using the product continuously for 10-15 minutes the chisel must be removed from the chuck and allowed to cool at room temperature. Never try to accelerate cooling of shanks by dipping in water as this can cause thermal shock, crack the chisel and cause early failure.
Lubrication must be re-applied before re-using. Products can fail on the shank due to temperature build-up of 200°C.
Misuse of the product will decrease the maximum time usage significantly. Shank failure due to temperature build up is not warranted.
- SDS Plus shanks should be greased prior to and during use. This reduces heat build-up which reduces wear on the chisel and the machine
- Prior to using chisels, please ensure your machine has the 'chisel only' function as they are designed to be used on this function only
Tags: EBS.BSC.HM , SDS Plus , back boxes , EBS , electricians , electrical work , chiselling , heavy duty concrete , general concrete , hard brick , soft brick , lightweight block , natural stone , constructional granite , limestone , mortar