55mm Channelling Chisel
Click here to find your local stockist.
- Ideal for rapidly producing a 55mm channel in masonry for double conduit runs or capping
- Cranked off set design maximises ease of use
- Designed on an SDS Plus Drive System for machines with roto-stop facility
Can be used in
- Soft brick
- Medium density block
- Lightweight block
- Natural stone
|Description||Diameter Size mm||Overall Length mm||Part Number|
|55mm Channelling Chisel||55||225||G225B4CC50|
- Prior to using chisels, please ensure your machine has the ‘chisel only’ function as they are designed to be used on this function only.
- Before using this product the chuck shank should be thoroughly lubricated.
- Minimal force should be applied when being used.
- After using the product continuously for 10-15 minutes the chisel must be removed from the chuck and allowed to cool at room temperature. Never try to accelerate cooling of shanks by dipping in water as this can cause thermal shock, crack the chisel and cause early failure.
- Lubrication must be re-applied before re-using.
- Products can fail on the shank due to temperature build up of 200°C.
- Misuse of the product will decrease the maximum time usage significantly. Shank failure due to temperature build up is not warranted.
- Channelling Chisels can be sharpened when the cutting edges become blunt, ideally using a grinder or good quality file and replicating the original profile as much as possible
- SDS Plus shanks should be greased prior to and during use. This reduces heat build-up which reduces wear on the chisel and on the machine
- Prior to using chisels, please ensure your machine has the 'chisel only' function as they are designed to be used on this function only
Click the link below to view the technical data sheet
Tags: G225B4CC50 , Channelling , electrical conduit , pipe work , electricians , electrical work , medium density block work , soft brick , lightweight block , natural stone , installation , wiring , cabling , double conduit runs , capping , SDS Plus