30mm Channelling Chisel
Click here to find your local stockist.
- Ideal for rapidly producing a 30mm channel in masonry for electrical conduit or pipe work
- Cranked off set design maximises ease of use
- Designed on an SDS Plus drive system for machines with roto-stop facility
Can be used in
- Soft brick
- Medium density block
- Lightweight block
- Natural stone
|Description||Diameter Size mm||Overall Length||Part Number|
|30mm Channelling Chisel||30||225||G225B4CC30|
- Prior to using chisels, please ensure your machine has the ‘chisel only’ function as they are designed to be used on this function only.
- Before using this product the chuck shank should be thoroughly lubricated.
- Minimal force should be applied when being used.
- After using the product continuously for 10-15 minutes the chisel must be removed from the chuck and allowed to cool at room temperature.
- Lubrication must be re-applied before re-using.
- Products can fail on the shank due to temperature build up of 200°C.
- Misuse of the product will decrease the maximum time usage significantly. Shank failure due to temperature build up is not warranted.
- Channelling Chisels can be sharpened when the cutting edges become blunt, ideally using a grinder or good quality file and replicating the original profile as much as possible
- SDS Plus shanks should be greased prior to and during use. This reduces heat build-up which reduces wear on the chisel and on the machine
Tags: G225B4CC30 , Channelling , electrical conduit , pipe work , electricians , electrical work , medium density block work , soft brick , lightweight block , natural stone , installation , wiring , cabling , SDS Plus