Provides an excellent balance between speed of cut & durability
- Stubby Body Design Stubby body design provides a direct fitting into power tools with no requirement for drive adaptors for user convenience
- Fully Hardened Carbon Steel Fully hardened carbon steel body ensures a robust, durable and long lasting tool
- Core Ejection Slot Core ejection slot provides easy and hassle free extraction of tile slugs
- Reverse Spiral Design Reverse spiral design channels cool water to the drilling edge to effectively increase tool life
- High Quality Industrial Diamond High quality diamond grit is bonded to the cutting edge providing an abrasive cutting action for rapid and smooth drilling
- Raised Diamond Drill Lip Raised diamond drill lip assists ‘starting off’ helping minimise skating and tile damage
Diamond Grit Tile Drills are ideal when drilling holes for:
- Waste pipe exits
- Water feed pipes
- Fixing holes
- Cable entry / exit
Diamond Grit Tile Drills can be used in:
- Plaster-backed wall tiles
- Natural slate
- Quarry tiles
|Water Feed Unit||Suitable for all diameter of PTC Small Diamond Crown and Diamond Grit Tile Drill||DGTDWF5-35|
- The Diamond grit Tile Drill should be water cooled at all times. The best water cooling method is the Armeg water feed kit (PTCWFKIT).
- Drilling should commence with the drill rotating at 1200 - 2000 rpm and held at 45 degrees to the tile surface.
- When a score has been formed on the surface of the tile the drill can gradually be brought up perpendicular to the tile surface.
- It is recommended to employ a slight “rocking” motion whilst drilling. This helps with cooling and dust removal.
Operation Speed Chart
|Drill Size||Recommended RPM|
Diamond Grit Tile Drills can be used dry, but this gives very limited life in hard tiles meaning the perform at their best when used wet.
Tags: DGTD05.0. DGTD06.0, DGTD07.0, DGTD8.0, DGTD10.0, DGTD12.0, DGTD15.0, DGTD20.0, DGTD25.0, DGTD30.0, DGTD35.0, DGTDWF5-35, Plaster-backed tiles, Ceramic, Natrual slate, Travertine, Marble, Granite, Quarry tiles, Porcelain, Wast pipe exits, Water feed pipes, Fixing holes, Cable entry / exit, DGTDWF5-35