To help us continuously improve our website, we store information about you in a small file in your browser called a 'cookie'. Please find below information about what these cookies contain.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
What information do we retain in these cookies?
- The IP (Internet Protocol) address from which you access our website
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our website
- The date and time of your visit to the site
- The pages, files, documents and links that you visit
- The internet address of the website from which you linked to our site (ie the previous site you visited before you came to us).
This information is not used to identify you personally. Such data is crucial for our statistical and analytical purposes.