Pipe Chamfering Tool - Soil Pipes
- Product Code: Pipe Chamfering Tools
- Availability: In Stock
Perfect for chamfering soil pipes in seconds
Driven off an adaptor in a power tool, the Soil Pipe Chamfering Tool is designed to remove the burr from around soil pipes to prevent seals being pushed out of fittings when assembled. The carbide grit section chamfers your pipe in seconds and also provides excellent tool durability
Chamfering soil pipes in seconds
Great for use on:
Plastic soil pipes – standard pipe size 110mm
|Description||Technical Product Detail||Part Number|
|Pipe Chamfreing Tool - Soil Pipes||Suitable for 110mm soil pipes||DSPLDPCT|
|Drive Adaptor for Soil Pipe PCT - Hexagon Shank||5/8" - 18 UNF Thread||DSPLDHEX|
|Drive Adaptor for Soil Pipe - SDS Plus Shank||5/8" - 18 UNF Thread||DSPLDSDS|
- The soil pipe must be cut off reasonably square or the chamfer will not work.
- Ensure soil pipe is firmly clamped before chamfering takes place.
- The chamfering tool can be used in any power tool with a 3 jaw chuck.
- The recommended maximum speed is 1200 r.p.m.
- Tighten chamfering tool firmly in chuck of power tool.
- Hold parallel to soil pipe resting against the cutting edge.
- Start power tool revolving and allow abrasive surface of chamfering tool to remove any burr from pipe and form a chamfer on the end of the pipe.
- The chamfer will now allow the pipe to be easily pushed into required fitting.
- Please be aware that the tool will become hot to the touch after repeated use so care must be taken when handling.
To be used in conjunction with Hexagon shank driver adaptor (Part Number DSPLDHEX), or, SDS Plus drive adaptor (Part Number DSPLDSDS).
The pipe being chamfered should be held firmly in a vice or similar. The tool can then be rotated by the power tool around the cut edge of the pipe to remove the burr.