- Product Code: SDS Plus Points & Chisels
- Availability: In Stock
- Ideal for removing stubborn mortar in difficult to reach places
- Purpose designed to not "dive-in" to mortar lines, but effectively chisel away stubborn mortar
- The cranked shaft allows for both chiselling into corners and also vertical chiselling.
- Great for applications such as chiselling behind down-pipes and close up to door and window frames for a neat finish without damage
- Manufactured with tungsten carbide tips for extended life
- Minimises chance of brick damage.
- Designed for use in SDS Plus machines with roto-stop facility
|Description||Blade Width mm||Overall Length mm||Part Number|
|Mortar Raking Chisel - Carbide Tipped||6||185||G175B4MRC6|
- SDS Plus shanks should be greased prior to and during use. This reduces heat build-up which reduces wear on the chisel and the machine
- Prior to using chisels, please ensure your machine has the 'chisel only' function as they are designed to be used on this function only