1000V GripX² VDE Screwdrivers
- Product Code: 2GripX2GripX2GripX2
- Availability: In Stock
Perfect for comfort, precision and safety when working on live connections
1000V GripX2 Screwdrivers are ideal for:
- Live connections
- Tightening / loosening terminal screws
- Removal / replacement of covers & casings etc
- Switch plate fitting / removal
Precision machined Chrome Molybdenum steel blade
- Grip-X2 screwdriver blades are manufactured from Chrome Molybdenum steel to provide extreme screw grip and increased durability.
- The precision machined blade provides a positive location in the screw head which helps prevent ‘camming’ (slipping) out of the screw, avoiding damage to the blade profile.
Ergonomically designed comfort grip handle
- The comfort grip handle is ergonomically designed for fatigue free daily use.
- PP material provides enhanced handle strength
- TPR (Rubber) material provides a soft-grip feel for extra user comfort.
Fully safety assured
Designed for use on live installation applications:
- 1000V Rated
- VDE/ Gs approved
- Fully Insulated Shaft
- The range includes Plus/Minus VDE screwdrivers which are specifically designed for use within the increasingly common Terminal Screw head.
|Plus / Minus 1 - PZ/SL x 80 1000V Insulated VDE Screwdriver||SDRPM1|
|Plus / Minus 2 - PZ/SL x 100 1000V Insulated VDE Screwdriver||SDRPM2|
|PZ1 x 80 1000V Insulated VDE Screwdriver||SDRPZ1|
|PZ2 x 100 1000V Insulated VDE Screwdriver||SDRPZ2|
|SL2.5 x 75 1000V Insulated VDE Screwdriver||SDRSL2.5|
|SL3.5 x 100 1000V Insulated VDE Screwdriver||SDRSL3.5|
|SL4.0 x 100 1000V Insulated VDE Screwdriver||SDRSL4.0|
|SL5.5 x 100 1000V Insulated VDE Screwdriver||SDRSL5.5|
Keep the Screwdriver handle clean. A greasy handle could cause injury from unexpected slippage.
- 1000V Rated
- VDE/Gs Approved
- IEC 60900
Tags: SDRSET7A, SDRPM1, SDRPM2, SDRPZ1, SDRPZ2, SDRSL2.5, SDRSL3.5, SDRSL4.0, SDRSL5.5, Screwdriving, Non-slip, Vanadium Molybdenum steel blade, Blade, Alloy steel, Live connections, Tightening terminal screws, loosening terminal screws, First-fix, Switch plate