An assured range of metal cutting saws
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- 12” Bi-Metal hacksaw blade manufactured with M2 Steel for high durability. The shatter-proof yet flexible blade is designed with rust proof anti-corrosive paint for longer life and direction markings for hassle free sawing
- Dual angle blade pins which allow cutting access at awkward angles
- Adjustable tension screw for optimum versatility and blade performance
- Die cast handle for added strength
The 12” Hacksaw can be used to cut:
- e.g Conduit / Trunking
The 12” Hacksaw Frame is Ideal for:
- Cutting thicker materials due to its deep throat
- Jobs where a straighter cut is required as the taller blade reduces wavering to give a straighter cut
- Applications where better grip and control are required thanks to the dual handed frame
(Teeth per inch)
|12" Hacksaw Frame
with a 12" blade
|12" x 1/2" x 0.025"
(4mm pin hole dia)
|12" Hacksaw Blades
12" x 1/2" x 0.025"
This frame may be used for either 10” or 12” blades (but is ﬁtted as standard with a 12” Blade)
To Replace with a 12” Blade
- Loosen the adjustable tension screw and remove the blade from over the retaining pins.
- When inserting the chrome frame into the black handle there is a small lip inside the top of the frame to rest against. Ensure that the frame is in this position for a 12” blade.
(When the blade is tensioned it will push the frame up against this lip and prevent the frame going all the way through to the back stop).
- Locate the new blade over the retaining pins with the arrows on the blade facing forward.
- Tighten the adjustable tension screw a maximum 8 half turns.
To Replace with a 10” Blade
- Follow instructions as above but, note for 10” Blades, the chrome frame should be pushed all the way through to the back of the handle.
- To mount the blades at 35° install the blade as described above but use the retaining pins which are set to 35°.
Armeg's 12" Hacksaw Blades are manufactured to BS19:1983-ISO2336