- Product Code: T-Handle
- Availability: In Stock
Perfect for high torque loosening and tightening
- Armeg’s VDE T-Handle is part of the interchangeable Switch-Blade range, which features 3 VDE Handles and 23 VDE Blades to provide 69 different drive options. This provides the ultimate flexibility when working on a variety of live installation applications.
- The ergonomic T-Shape design provides more powerful leverage to deliver additional high torque for loosening or tightening screws.
- The Blade auto-lock and retention design means blades simply click into the VDE T-Handle and are held securely for safe working.
- Maximized soft grip contact allows comfortable and fatigue free repetitive use.
- There are 23 interchangeable blade sizes available which are designed to work with the VDE T-Handle.
- The T-Handle is 1000V VDE rated and tested for safety assurance when working on live installations.
- Conforms to IEC 60900.
|1000V VDE Interchangeable T-Handle||SDHTHA001|
- Insert Switch-Blade into handle making sure hexagon end locates correctly.
- Push completely in until audible "click" is heard.
- To release Switch-Blade turn the locking ring in the direction of the unlock symbol and pull the Switch-Blade from the handle.
The Armeg Switch-Blade VDE range should only be used on live installations by those persons trained in such instances.
To maintain the VDE rating of the tools, only Armeg VDE interchangeable screwdriver blades should be used within the Armeg Switch-Blade handles. A positive connection between blade and handle should be ensured.
Before use, the tools insulation should be checked for any damage. The VDE integrity cannot be guaranteed if the insulation is damaged in any way. If in doubt, replace the component in question.
- 1000V Rated
- VDE/Gs Approved
- IEC 60900
Tags: SDSBSET001FL, SDSBSET001, SDSBSET002, SDHVDE001, SDHTHA001, SDICBPH1, SDICBPH2, SDICBPM1, SDICBPM2, SDICBPM1PH/SL, SDICBPM2PH/SL, SDICBPZ0, SDICBPZ1, SDICBPZ2, SDICBSL2.5, SDICBSL3.5, SDICBSL4.0, SDICBSL5.5, SDICBSL6.0, SDICBH3, SDICBH4, SDICBH5, SDICBT08, SDICBT10, SDICBT15, SDICBT20, SDICBT25, SDICBT30, Torque, Screwdriver, VDE, Screwdriving, Live installation, 1000V, VDE Rated, Electrician