- Product Code: Screwdriver Handle
- Availability: In Stock
Perfect for versatility and convenience
- Armeg’s VDE Screwdriver Handle is part of the new interchangeable Switch-Blade range, which features 3 VDE Handles and 23 VDE Blades to provide 69 different drive options.
- Designed for versatility and convenience, the VDE Screwdriver Handle allows work on a variety of live installation applications with only one handle for a space saving and cost-effective solution.
- There are 23 interchangeable blade sizes available which are designed to work with the VDE Screwdriver Handle.
- The Blade auto-lock and retention design means blades simply click into the VDE Handle and are held securely for safe working.
- Quick-release push button allows blades to be conveniently and quickly removed from the handle for rapid blade change.
- The VDE Screwdriver handle is 1000V VDE rated & tested for safety assurance when working on live installations.
- Conforms to IEC 60900.
|1000V VDE Interchangeable Screwdriver Handle||SDHVDE001|
- Insert Switch-Blade into handle making sure hexagon end locates correctly.
- Push completely in until audible "click" is heard.
- To release Switch-Blade press unlock button and pull Switch-Blade from handle.
The Armeg Switch-Blade VDE range should only be used on live installations by those persons trained in such instances.
To maintain the VDE rating of the tools, only Armeg VDE interchangeable screwdriver blades should be used within the Armeg Switch-Blade handles. A positive connection between blade and handle should be ensured.
Before use, the tools insulation should be checked for any damage. The VDE integrity cannot be guaranteed if the insulation is damaged in any way. If in doubt, replace the component in question
- 1000V Rated
- VDE/Gs Approved
- IEC 60900
Tags: SDSBSET001FL, SDSBSET001, SDSBSET002, SDHVDE001, SDHTHA001, SDICBPH1, SDICBPH2, SDICBPM1, SDICBPM2, SDICBPM1PH/SL, SDICBPM2PH/SL, SDICBPZ0, SDICBPZ1, SDICBPZ2, SDICBSL2.5, SDICBSL3.5, SDICBSL4.0, SDICBSL5.5, SDICBSL6.0, SDICBH3, SDICBH4, SDICBH5, SDICBT08, SDICBT10, SDICBT15, SDICBT20, SDICBT25, SDICBT30, Torque, Screwdriver, VDE, Screwdriving, Live installation, 1000V, VDE Rated, Electrician